“I’m not dead!” plus a spinning demo
Posted May 27, 2012on:
Spinning demo starts around 34:00.
Things I mention:
1. Round the Twist Podcast. Of course, you watch this, right? Right.
1. Femme Fatale Dress – Rally dress pattern by Pamela Wynne. Louisa Harding Mulberry (silk) in blue & gold, Hempathy in pink. US 4/3.5mm needles.
2. Brick layers socks – my improv pattern. Dyeabolical sock yarn “Take 2″ colorway. They don’t match but they fit and get the job done.
1. Wings of a Dove stole by Kerry Milani in some crap black cotton. Simplified this pattern because the black obscures the fancy stitch work.
2. Feather Weight cardi by Hannah Fettig – using Araucania Ranco Multi
3. Surya shawl by Caryl Style – using Malabrigo sock “Indiecita” colorway.
4. Flirty Socks by Vilma Vuori – using Tofutsies.
1. Endless camel down spinning continues.
2. FO – A LOT of welsh wool top – 20ply worsted/aran in chocolate brown.
1. Walter’s not a fatty any more.
2. We’re moving!
3. Oscar had a broken hip, had surgery, and he’s recovering.
4. I try my hand at dyeing yarn with food coloring. I’m also considering knitting another color affection shawl.
5. Mummer’s Parade is a New Year’s parade in Philly.