Posted April 14, 2012on:
1. Color Affection Shawl – using Jaggerspun Zephyr (silk/wool, “Suede” 630 yds), Suri Elegance (875 yds), & mystery handspun alpaca (gift from J-man’s brother). Us 6/4.0 mm needles & Us 8/5.0mm.
1. Femme Fatale dress – not much progress.
1. I imagine shadows that don’t exist.
2. What do I do with my left overs from the Color Affection?
1. Araucania Ranco Multi – color 309 – wool/polyamide – 376 yds/skein. – I have three balls which will require balternating.
2. Cherry Tree Hill Wool in the Woods, Cherub – wool, 200 yds/skein, Lottery #9 color. Perhaps this will become Monkey Socks by Cookie A?
3. Gift yarn! Handspun yarn from a local ag festival in Louisiana gifted to me by a faculty member in my department. How sweet is that?
4. We dyed easter eggs. Enjoy!