“No Backseat Podcasting!”
Posted March 31, 2012on:
Take a shot every time I look off camera and/or address someone not in frame.
- I changed my ravname. You can find me ravelry as “fiddlestixknits.” Don’t worry – I’m still the same person.
- Finished Object – Minimalist Cardigan by Ruthie Nussbaum (I love her last name – it’s cute in German) using Hand Maiden Mini Maiden – a delicious 50/50 merino-silk blend, single ply, in “Peridot” colorway. DELICIOUS! I love this FO!
- On the needles: Minimal work on the Femme Fatale dress. I got bored with the skirt and started a sleeve. A little worried about the fit, but keeping my fingers crossed. More progress was made on my Color Affection shawl. It’s a super fun knit! No progress on the Bricklayer’s Socks, due to a broken needle.
- Jon was accepted into Temple University! YAY!
- I had a weak moment and broke my yarn diet for a Fibernymph Dyeworks shop update.