Fiddlestix Knits “Fiddle-what?!”
Posted March 31, 2012on:
This is a terrible angle. Sorry. I have poor judgment with I’m exhausted. Also, take a shot whenever I make a noise instead of saying a word.
- Yard sale madness! We made $150, so that’s cool.
- On the needles: the Color Affection shawl. Exclusively. I have never been such a monogamous knitter, and I adore this pattern.
- Stash Enhancement: caught a shop update over at the Fibernymph Dyeworks. I picked up 4 skeins of spor-weight yarn and a braid of 100% silk roving. Must have all the pretties! I didn’t hold things still for very long. Sorry about that. I was excited.
- Check out Brenda Dayne’s podcast, Cast On.
- Join the Snatchel Campaign.
- Garden is pretty much complete! Plant list includes: robin tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, sunnygold tomatoes, summer squash, cantaloupe, italian eggplant, anahiem peppers, red/green/yellow bell peppers, dill, oregano, thai basil, italian basil, chives, rosemary, and two other mystery squash plants (I can’t remember what they are).
Thanks for watching! Follow me (Chelsea Lew) on Pinterest and plurk (fiddlestixknits).