Fiddlestix Podcast – Episode 12 “In which I run”
Posted March 14, 2012on:
Take a shot every time I say “stairs” or flash my hairy pits.
2012 Goals update:
- I ran a frickin’ 5k! In an hour! With the Happy’s Running Club. If you’re a runner (or want to be) try Chi Running. If anything, it helps take your mind off of how crappy running actually is! (Just kidding!)
- I have stopped doing push ups due to shoulder issues, but I’m searching for an alternative. I’m still keeping up with the daily sit ups.
- Still going strong with yoga.
- Doing well financially – no discretionary spending for anything other than necessities – with the exception of my 5k-Reward shoes. SHUT UP!
- This is the tattoo I was talking about. Is it or is it not AWESOME! Operation “Ink Travel” starts NOW! You can find more of their work here, and they work at this studio.
One the needles:
- Surya shawl – tragic, catastrophic “progress.” I don’t even want to talk about this right now. So, moving on…
- 50/50 merino silk singles from Dyeabolical in “Bruiser” colorway. LOVE IT! AND, no shoulder issues while spinning! Wahoo!
- Knitty does a way better job of explaining spinning from the fold. It’s a neat technique.
Check out the ravelry group. I am fiddlestixknits (yeah, changed my name) on ravelry and Chelsea Lew on pinterest. Thanks for watching!